At Brookbanks, we offer a range of multi-disciplinary services from within four groups. On many projects, our teams come together to provide tailored and resource efficient support to suit project specific requirements.
Below is a summary of the in-house skills and services we offer. It is not possible to list our full range of services here, so please contact us to discuss project specific requirements.
Infrastructure engineering for the largest and most complex projects.
- Transportation planning & modelling
- Strategic highways
- Drainage design and assessments
- Service utilities
- Structural engineering
- Civil engineering
- Ground and foundation engineering
- Site surveys
Helping deliver sustainable development & infrastructure.
- Flood risk & alleviation
- Geotechnical / contaminated land
- Acoustics & noise
- Air quality
- Waste auditing
- Renewable energy
Services to ensure the efficient delivery of your project.
- Project & development management
- Risk planning
- Expert evidence
- Contract drafting
- Contract administration
- CDM Principal Designer
- Site supervision
Excellent cost and viability management at the core of sucessful projects.
- Cost estimating, management and control
- Project viability
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Cash flow planning
- Land purchase budgets & negotiation
- S106 negotiation, monitoring & planning