At Brookbanks, we offer a range of specialist and multi-disciplinary consultant offers within four main groups. On many projects, our teams come together to provide tailored and resource efficient support to suit project specific requirements.
Below is a summary of the main in-house skills and consultancy areas we offer. Other services are often provided to our clients as required, and we would be delighted to discuss these with you. Please contact us to see how we can move your project forward!
Infrastructure for the largest and most complex projects.
- Highways (including Strategic network)
- Drainage design and assessments
- Service utilities
- Structural engineering
- Civil engineering
- Ground and foundation engineering
- Site surveys
Helping plan sustainable development & infrastructure.
- Transportation Planning & Modelling
- Flood risk & alleviation
- Geotechnical / contaminated land
- Acoustics & noise
- Service Utilities
- Air quality
- Waste auditing
- Renewable energy
To ensure the efficient delivery of your project.
- Project & development management
- Risk planning
- Expert evidence
- Contract drafting
- Contract administration
- CDM Principal Designer
- Site supervision
COST & COMMERCIAL
Putting excellent cost and viability management at the core of sucessful projects.
- Cost estimating, management and control
- Project viability
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Cash flow planning
- Land purchase budgets & negotiation
- S106 negotiation, monitoring & planning