A major 435-acre urban extension consisting of over 3,000 new homes, a 15-acre employment centre, new schools and local centres.
- Lead engineering designer
- Commercial control
- Development management
- Development partner
- Principal Designer
- Land disposal support
- Utility coordination
- Resident Engineer
Our Highways, Environment and Transportation group also provided additional transportation assessments, detailed traffic modelling and highway design.
- We secured technical approval of the £20M grade-separated junction across the A45 near Coventry via an accelerated partnership approach with Coventry City Council
- We also achieved headline commercial savings by way of regular value engineering workshops and early contractor involvement. The junction is due to open to traffic in 2024 and it will unlock significant areas of the site for development
- Our Highways team produced transport evidence to support the local plan and represented our client at the Examination in Public, helping to secure an allocation and removal of land out of the greenbelt
- We provided subsequent transportation work to secure outline consent from Coventry City Council, acting as Travel Plan Coordinator for a 10-year period, providing expert advice on the delivery and management of the sustainable transport agenda we secured