Group Operations and Engineering Director
Richard is a Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE) and a project director of major residential commercial and industrial development sites including large scale civil engineering projects. He has over 18 years’ experience in design and consulting and he leads multi-disciplinary internal and external design teams in the production of value driven outputs.
He is the Group Technical Director at Brookbanks with national responsibility for engineering and operational disciplines.
Qualifications: BEng (Hons) CEng MICE MCIHT
- Feasibility, place making, detailed design and delivery of infrastructure and development schemes
- Full project lifecycle experience and ownership of all technical matters
- Strong background of collaboration with blue chip private sector developers, land promoters and owners, public organisations and contractors
- Commercially aware solutions
- A driven approach to design
- Business planning, commercial risk and financial management
- Supervising Civil Engineer and Mentor for the Institution of Civil Engineers
Did you know?
- Richard is an avid motorsport fan and he has raced formula cars competitively for over 10 years.