A major urban extension consisting of 2,000 new homes, 5.25 hectares of new employment land, a new local centre, park and ride facility and a new primary school.
- Project management for all infrastructure delivery
- Utilities coordination across the site
- Cost planning and contract administration
- Financial management and procurement
- Resident engineer
- The first homes at Comeytrowe were occupied in April 2021, and a major new roundabout on the A38 was completed in June 2022, opening up access to the western neighbourhood. The spine road which dissects the site was completed in January 2023
- Construction of the primary school will start in Spring 2023, and a pocket park and a children’s play area are both due to be completed by Summer 2023