When complete Cranbrook will provide more than 8,000 new homes, primary and secondary schools, employment areas and both local and town centres.
Brookbanks has been assisting the development consortium for Cranbrook since 2004, having intially been appointed to help move the project through the planning process with a series of technical appraisals.
Since this time, the company's role has been extended to include wider infrastructure design, project management and financial control services. We have helped lead innovation through the development district heating, infrastructure design and project procurement routes. See the Cranbrook video here: Cranbrook video
- Transport planning
- Highway design
- Flood modelling & drainage appraisals
- Services and district heating planning
- Infrastructure project management
- Financial control & QS
- Public Sector finance compliance
- Contract drafting, tendering and administration